GoalMinds, Inc. founder, Jo Condrill, is an author, professional speaker, consultant, and mentor with over 25 years experience in business, government, and volunteer organizations. Additionally, she is:
A featured “Wise Woman” in Real Simple magazine
Published in Going Bonkers magazine, Playgirl, Intelligence and Warning America, Facility Engineers, Real Estate Professional, bizlife, The Manager’s Intelligence Report, Credit Union Executives Society newsletter, Networking News, Executive Update, Toastmaster magazine, JPE News Human Productivity Systems and others.
- “You were great, Jo, in concept, in planning, in execution and, most certainly, in first impressions.”
Education Coordinator, National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- Best-Selling Author of 101 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills Instantly, Take Charge of Your Life: Dare to Pursue Your Dreams, Quick and Easy Communication Tips, and From Book Signing to Best Seller: An Insider’s Guide to Conducting a Successful Low-Cost Book Signing Tour, Better Your Relationships Beginning Today, The Mastermind Alliance: Relationships that Can Make You Money, and eBooks.
- Author of an award-winning study “Civilians in Support of Military Field Operations” while a student at the U.S. Army War College.
- Led Toastmasters in the Washington, D.C. area to rank the #1 district in that worldwide organization while serving as District Governor and later served on the Toastmasters International Board of Directors.
“The Convention’s success, to a great extent, is certainly related to your participation in the events. Your presentation was a great hit and greatly appreciated by the Toastmasters assembled there from around the world. People have come to me and told me how much they appreciated your words.” –Executive Director, Toastmasters International
Host of Expanding Horizons Podcast Show
- Received Ford Motor Company “Tribute to Business Women Leaders” presented by The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Mother of four
- Master of Science, Public Administration, Central Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, TX
- Received the U.S. Army Decoration for Exceptional Civilian Service, the Army’s highest civilian award, while a supervisor at Headquarters Department of the Army in the Pentagon
“For starters, we thought your workshop was fantastic! We are delighted to report that participants continue to express their gratitude for the wealth of information they received. They were especially pleased with your handy book, “101 Ways to Improve Your Communication Skills Instantly,” as a main source of reference, and how your teaching points for better communication skills have improved their lives, both professionally and personally. Many have commented on how you inspired them with confidence and as a result, they have accepted more speaking assignments on their jobs.” –Former Director, Headquarters, Department of the Army Office of Equal Employment Opportunity